Big Elk Energy Systems LLC was founded to bring the best possible talent and service to the energy industry. Our team has decades of experience in engineering, systems design, piping layout, drafting, and electrical and control systems. Our experience and first class workmanship allow us to bring the best solution to your project, on time and fully realized.
Here are a few of the ways that we are able to help you:
- Measurement systems: Meter tubes and skids of all types. We can integrate and package complete systems that include gas analysis, flow and pressure control, valve automation, and any other features you may require.
- Pigging: Fabrication of pig launchers and receivers, both barrels and complete systems. We can build to a wide variety of specifications. Big Elk specializes in automated sphere launching systems that include valve automation, sphere status reporting, and custom PLC programming, all of which can be controlled locally or remotely.
- Fuel gas skids: Our piping design experience allows us to put together all the components required to condition gas for various fuel applications into an intuitive and economical package, no matter how complicated your P&ID may seem.
- Electronic flow measurement (EFM) and gas quality analysis: Our personnel have many years of experience designing and building EFM and GC buildings to fit any application. We can build based on your standard package, or design one for you taking into consideration your project requirements and environmental conditions.
- Much more! Just tell us what you need…
Here’s how we do it:
- More than 100,000 square feet of shop space. Three large fabrication bays allow us to work at an increased capacity, and still have room to fast track projects if your schedule requires it.
- State of the art paint booth. One of the largest and best equipped in the industry.
- Well stocked warehouse. We keep safety stock of common material so that we have it on hand when we need it.
- Expert project management. Our project management system is transparent and makes any information you require available quickly. Your project will be teamed with one of our experienced project managers. Schedules, updates, questions, or changes can be addressed quickly and with one phone call. We are able to involve you at any step of the project from pre-job conferences, to inspection hold points, to factory acceptance and shipping. Just let us know and we will be happy to include you or your representative in the process.
- Rigorous quality assurance. Our quality program includes dedicated personnel for quality management, inspection, and document control. Our inspection hold points are available for your review and can be modified to your specifications. We have a fully equipped Radiography department. All traceable material is tracked from receipt to shipment. Each project ships with a comprehensive, DOT compliant data book complete with test reports, MTR’s, equipment manuals and as-built drawings. We can include your inspector at any stage of the process and provide a work space. Our fabrication Quality Management System is certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, and is working towards the new 2015 edition.
- People that care. Our company is comprised of people that put customer service first and want your project to succeed.
Thank you for your interest in Big Elk. Please give us a call and let us help!